Saturday, May 24, 2014

Descriptive 2





My Best Friend

Best friend is someone who always cares about you. Best friend will always accept you whatever your condition is. Having a best friend is something fun because best friend will always be there by your side, even in happiness and sadness moments. I have a best friend, her name is Lisna Listiari. She is my classmate. I like to be her friend because she has good personalities, she has an attractive appearance, and she also has a good attitude. Those are the reasons why I like to have a best friend like her.

Lisna is a good girl. She can always make me laugh even when I’m sad. Lisna always looks happy even though she has a problem. When Lisna is sad, she always smiles and seems like nothing happens to her. Lisna likes to help the others but she is never selfless. Lisna is very polite and friendly to the others. That is why she has a lot of friends and I’m proud to be one of them.

Lisna is an attractive girl. Lisna likes to wear a skirt when she goes to campus. Whatever she wears, she always looks beautiful and attractive. Physically Lisna has a slim body, a long black hair, and she has a cute face. Her body is tall enough. She has brown complexion. Lisna likes to wear high heels although she is already tall enough. I think over all, Lisna is very unique and cute.

Lisna used to be a captain in my class. She is responsible with her responsibility. Lisna always thinks the others importance and she is not selfish. Lisna is very friendly, she always smiles to the others even though she doesn’t know that people yet. She is so kind in treating the others as well as when she treats me. She always understands me and she always appears when I need her. Lisna is always there by my side not only when I’m happy, but also when I’m sad. That’s why I think I’m lucky to be her friend. 

In short, I’m happy and feel comfortable when I’m with Lisna. I like to spend my times with her because of her nice behavior, her good appearance, and also her kind action in her daily life.  
                

2 comments:

  1. Yes, you're right Gita, Lisna is a good person and you're lucky having a best friend like her.
    Your writing is good and the organization as well. But, i find a sentence in paragraph 2 which is make me confused. It is "Lisna likes to help the others but she is never selfless."
    I think it should be "Lisna likes to help the others and she is selfless" in relation with the thesis statement "I like to be her friend because she has good personalities, she has an attractive appearance, and she also has a good attitude."
    Overall, you have done you best for this...
    Keep working Gita ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gita, thank you so much for writing about me. I love the way you describe about me. I am also lucky having a best friend like you. Your story make me proud being your best friend.

    For your writing, I think you already well in organization and mechanics in your story. In my opinion this sentence "She always understands me and she always appears when I need her." it should be better " she always understands me and she always beside me when I need her" just change the word "appear".
    overall, your writing is nice Gita...
    :D

    ReplyDelete