Saturday, May 24, 2014

Descriptive 1

My father

My father is someone who always appears by my side, not only in happiness moment, but also in my sadness moment. Every moment, my father is always by my side. My father is like friend and brother for me. Even though he gets angry with me, my father will always apologize. I think my father is the best father ever in the world. I really like and love my father because of his sincere affection, his patience, and his responsibility towards his family. Those are the reasons why I love my father.


My father is a good man because he cares with the others as well as his family. He likes to help someone who needs aid. He is very merciful and heartfelt. Whatever he does to his family, he is never selfless. I know he loves me because he is always there by my side. When I’m sad, even if I do a mistake, he will always forgive me. Something that I like from my father is he is never demands and he is also never imposes his will to me. So, I really feel comfortable when I’m with him.

My father always listens what I tell to him. If I have a problem about my friends then I will tell my father, he will give me suggestion that relates with my problem in order to make me can face my problem. My father also always understands what I want. When I argue with him, he will concede and make me feel calm. My father always appreciates my condition even if I get worst in my study and make him feels disappointed, he will always forgiv e me and stand by my side. I think my father is someone who can face my bad behaviors.

My father is a hard worker. My father’s occupation is a taxi driver in Nusa Dua. I really proud of being his daughter because although he is a taxi driver, he can support his children’s study until college degree. One thing that I like from him is even he is sick, he will still go on to work. My father always wants to make his family happy. That is why he always responsible to his family.

Standing by my father’s side is something that can make me happy because he can appreciate my condition and always care with me, he is patient, and he holds a great responsibility. That is why I adore my father because I’m proud to have a father like him.  

1 comment:

  1. Wow. You are so lucky to have him in your life, Gita. :)
    Yes. I agree with you. Father is special. Moreover, I personally think that my father is the best father in the world. :D
    Your writing is well done. You give explanation about your father clearly. However, I was so confused when I read your sentence in the third paragraph.
    You wrote, "If I have a problem about my friends then I will tell my father, he will give me suggestion that relates with my problem in order to make me can face my problem."
    I think it is too long. It is better if you separate it into two sentences. It is better if you write, "If I have a problem about my friends, I will tell my father. He will give me suggestion that relates with my problem in order to make me can face my problem."
    Overall, you have done a good job. Keep writing. :)

    ReplyDelete