Monday, September 30, 2013

My Best Friend


My Best Friend
I Gusti Ayu Lisna Listiari is one of my best friend, her nick name is Lisna. She was born on 9th April 1994. Lisna’s from Bukit Jimbaran South Kuta, Badung Bali. She is the first child in her family and she has a sister. Lisna very likes purple color and she loves eating very much, because one of her hobby is culinary tour but one thing that can make her proud with her body is although she likes eating very much but her body still slim. Lisna is a polite girl, because she always smiles to other people although she doesn’t know that people yet, Lisna is also a cheerful girl, because even if she feels sad she won’t show her sadness and she will keep her smile, lisna also a humble girl because every day her appearance is so simple, but she likes to use a high hill shoes or sandals, and she will make a friend with everyone without distinguish them and Lisna is also humorist, because she can  make me and other friends laugh by her jokes.
 One thing that I like from her, Lisna is someone who is very responsible, because if someone gives her a project, so she will do it seriously. Now Lisna is a student in English education department UNDIKSHA, and she is my classmate also. Lisna likes studying English, because she thinks nowadays English language is important. Lisna hobbies are culinary tour and listening to the music especially western songs and also Korean songs in spare time she likes sleeping while listening to the music. On weekends lisna will back to hometown and spend time with her family and also with her friends there. I think Lisna is a kind girl because she has a plan for the future she wants to build an institute or a school for children who are destitute after she graduated. So I think I’m happy to be lisna’s friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment